Persatuan Sains Matematik Malaysia (PERSAMA) have shortlisted six students to represent Malaysia in the annual International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO), which will be held this July in Bremen, Germany.
The students are:
- Joshua Lim Kai Tsen, Form 4, St. David High School, Melaka
- Loke Zhi Kin, INTI University College, Nilai
- Mohammad Fakhrul Farhan b. Mohd, Kolej MARA Kuala Nerang
- Muhammad Aqil b. Kamarudin, Kolej Islam Sultan Alam Shah, Klang
- Muhammad Syafiq b. Johar, Kolej MARA Banting
- Tham Ying Hong, Form 3, Catholic High School, PJ
Congratulations to all six students, and we wish you all the best in the IMO. Make Malaysia proud!
I made up this riddle about a month ago:
I am made of metal.
I vibrate when my switch is turned on.
Sometimes, women put me in between their legs and switch me on, just for fun.
Sometimes a man joins her.
What am I?