Every Friday I will dump some random links from my huge collection of bookmarks (Currently I have about 2500 and growing).
To ensure that the selection is totally random, I display the links on my screen and throw a dart, except here throwing a dart means closing my eyes and pointing my index finger at a random link.
Disclaimer: I do not advocate any contents that appear in these sites nor the viewpoints expressed therein.
Let the link dump commence!
- Hitman Online, “A Technical Manual for Independent Contractors”. This guide shows you how to be a real-life assassin and get away with it. http://mirror.die.net/hitman/
- Berkshire Hathaway Shareholder Letters. The highly-anticipated letter to shareholders that gets published annually along with the BH financial report. The letters are written by the Berkshire chairman, Warren Buffett, who is well known for being one of the greatest investors, as well as for his scathing wit and common sense approach to investment. Also, he’s rich. http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/letters/letters.html
- Andrea Harner. A random blog. http://www.andreaharner.com/
- Lucid Dreaming. “Lucid dreaming, also known as dream consciousness or conscious dreaming, is dreaming while being aware that you are dreaming”. Sounds crackpot to me. http://www.dreamviews.com/
- ChangeThis. “ChangeThis is creating a new kind of media”. Of course they do. I knew it all along when I see they spell it `ChangeThis’, without a space in the middle. http://www.changethis.com/