The following students have been selected to represent Malaysia in the International Mathematical Olympiad 2010 which will take place in Astana, Kazakhstan from 2 to 4 July 2010:
- Tham Ying Hong — SMJK Katholik, Selangor
- Joshua Lim Kai Tsen — SMK Tinggi St. David, Melaka
- Muhammad Aqil bin Kamarudin — Kolej MARA Seremban, NS
- Muhammad Faiz bin Zulbadli — Kolej Yayasan UEM, Perak
- How Si Yu — SMK USJ 12, Selangor
- How Si Wei — SMK USJ 12, Selangor
The rest of the delegations are:
- Leader — Suhaimi Ramly
- Deputy Leader — Rafie Razar (teacher, MCKK)
- Officials — M. Ikhwan Azlan (UKM), Salizah Samad (MARA), Nor Ain Mohamed (MOE)
The six students have undergone intensive training since last December, and have distinguished themselves through excellent results in international contests such as the Asia Pacific Mathematics Olympiad and the International Mathematics Tournament of the Towns.
Congratulations to all six, and work hard to make Malaysia proud!