1. I will be on a panel at MACEE this afternoon. The session will start at 2.30pm. If you are interested in applying to top American universities and would like to meet their alumni, do come.
2. MOPC will start next Monday. Registration is still open — details in the Courses page. Call or email us to register.
3. I have set a meeting with R&D Consulting, an Australian company, tomorrow morning to discuss possible collaboration.
4. By popular demand, I have uploaded the problems (and solutions) from the IMO Selection Test last month. You can find it under the IMO page.
5. We are hiring for some entry-level positions in marketing and sales. Submit your CV if interested. Recent graduates welcome. There is no other requirements except willing to work hard and have own transport.
6. Currently editing my new mathematics book.
This is a very busy period, but I’m enjoying it! Tra la la