1. Every day, send an email or text message to one friend that you have not contacted for more than a year.
Doesn’t matter if it’s your schoolmates, college friends, former co-workers, former colleagues or even someone that you’d promise to keep in touch with but never did.
2. Just write these 3 sentences, not longer:
– ask how he or she is doing (if that person has children, ask how the kids are doing);
– what you are doing right now;
– your hope to get in touch soon.
3. You will make someone a bit happier — and you will feel better.