1. You are driving down the road in your car on a wild, stormy night, when you pass by a bus stop and you see three people waiting for the bus:
- An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.
- An old friend who once saved your life.
- The perfect partner you have been dreaming about.
Knowing that there can only be one passenger in your car, whom would you choose?
2. There are six eggs in the basket. Six people each take one of the eggs. How can it be that one egg is left in the basket?
Solutions (and more puzzles) at: http://www.folj.com/lateral/