1. I am still alive🙂 Will update this blog regularly from now on.
2. I am settling into married life. Many thanks to all who attended our wedding receptions. In particular, I’d like to mention Mr Yeoh and family who came all the way from Penang to attend the wedding reception at my house.
It was raining (very heavily) during my wedding reception. Later on, my sister told me that it was raining during all of our siblings’ wedding receptions held at our house. Which reminds me of that Alanis Morisette song.
After our first wedding reception, we took a trip to Manchester. My wife used to live in Manchester and attended Abraham Moss primary school in the Crumpsall area, so trip was to reminisce part of her childhood. At Manchester, we met my student, Amir, who went to IMO in 2007 and 2008 and now doing his undergrad studies in engineering at University of Manchester. At Manchester, we had a minor emergency, so we had to return to London for an afternoon, before going to Edinburgh for a conference. After 4 nights at Edinburgh, we took a flight to Istanbul to spend the rest of our “honeymoon” there.
3. The IMO 2014 training camp is upcoming. I will post the update on PERSAMA website soon.
4. To all the top scorers in MCC 2013 (individual gold and silver medallists), you are invited to attend the MCO 2014 Training Camp on 21-22 December 2013. Details at http://ioimalaysia.org/mco-2014-training-camp/
5. The Kangaroo Math Competition 2014 registration will be open in January 2014. Stay tuned!